As experts in human interaction, we challenge ourselves to create and share the latest insights in Customer and Employee Experience.
- Posted May 4, 2016 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience Learn to give employees a compelling reason to commit to customer experience improvements.
- Posted April 26, 2016 in Customer Experience A customer’s perception of your organization is shaped by the cumulative interactions they have with you. Do you know what experiences you're delivering?
- Posted April 15, 2016 in In the News Fifth P is a proud sponsor of the RAC Symposium being held on Thursday, April 28th at the International Centre in Mississauga. Join Shana McEachren, Managing Partner at Fifth P, who will be hosting a Lunch’n’Learn session on “The Big Reason your Marketing Efforts Fail”.
- Posted March 21, 2016 in Customer Experience, Living the Brand We’ve all been victims of the customer experience breakdown. Whether it’s while shopping at a store, eating at a restaurant or going to the bank, the sinking feeling when you receive lower quality customer service than you expect is unmistakable.
- Posted March 10, 2016 in Living the Brand Are you happy with your marketing efforts but unhappy with the results? Your organization could be making some of these big mistakes.
- Posted April 2, 2015 in Employee Experience, In Conversation with... The casual dining business is fast-paced and dynamic. Differentiating to win the loyalty of customers and be known as the employer of choice is a difficult task, so we were delighted to share a lunch with Grant Cobb, Senior Vice President Casual Brands at Cara, to get his thoughts about employee experience.
- Posted April 1, 2015 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Living the Brand, Whitepapers There is a lot of buzz being generated lately about how organizational culture and employee engagement are inextricably linked to customer experience. It seems organizations across many industries are asking the same question we at Fifth P ask on a daily basis, “how can...
- Posted September 17, 2014 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, In Conversation with..., Living the Brand We recently had a few moments to get caught up with Mary Proc, Vice President Customer Service for Metrolinx/GO Transit. If you thought regional transit was merely a commuter necessity, then think again. Mary Proc and the team at GO Transit have made commuting between multiple area codes easy. How? They’ve harnessed the power of their employee factor.