- Posted July 26, 2016 in Employee Experience, Living the Brand No method for getting your employees to do the right thing will work if you don’t hire the right people for your organization.
- Posted June 23, 2016 in Employee Experience, Living the Brand For organizations looking to improve their customer experience and ultimately increase their bottom line, focusing on employee engagement isn’t the answer.
- Posted May 17, 2016 in Employee Experience, Living the Brand To deliver great customer experiences, your organization must align the employee experience with your brand. This means you must treat your employees how you want them to treat customers.
- Posted May 4, 2016 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience Learn to give employees a compelling reason to commit to customer experience improvements.
- Posted April 2, 2015 in Employee Experience, In Conversation with... The casual dining business is fast-paced and dynamic. Differentiating to win the loyalty of customers and be known as the employer of choice is a difficult task, so we were delighted to share a lunch with Grant Cobb, Senior Vice President Casual Brands at Cara, to get his thoughts about employee experience.
- Posted April 1, 2015 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Living the Brand, Whitepapers There is a lot of buzz being generated lately about how organizational culture and employee engagement are inextricably linked to customer experience. It seems organizations across many industries are asking the same question we at Fifth P ask on a daily basis, “how can...
- Posted September 17, 2014 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, In Conversation with..., Living the Brand We recently had a few moments to get caught up with Mary Proc, Vice President Customer Service for Metrolinx/GO Transit. If you thought regional transit was merely a commuter necessity, then think again. Mary Proc and the team at GO Transit have made commuting between multiple area codes easy. How? They’ve harnessed the power of their employee factor.
- Posted September 16, 2014 in Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Living the Brand, Whitepapers No matter which way you look at customer experience, it all boils down to the choices made by the people in your organization – choices about how they interact with customers and...
Page 1 of 212